Domestic Violence Services • Domestic Violence Hotline • Housing Assistance • Career Counseling • Case Management • Legal Advocacy • Crisis Intervention
House of Ruth’s Community Services Program offers counseling, crisis intervention, housing assistance, and a range of services that help victims of domestic violence work toward their goals of self-sufficiency. They also work to create community awareness and improve community response to domestic violence. Services provided include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Hotline with a 24-Hour Spanish Pager Response Team
- Housing assistance
- Career counseling
- Classes include Resume Writing, Parenting, Domestic Violence 101, Computer Skills and others
- CalWORKS (welfare) case management
- Legal advocacy and temporary restraining order assistance
- Community education
- On-site child care
- Volunteer programs
- This program is open to any victims of domestic violence.
- This service is free
How to Apply
Call the hotline at 877-988-5559 24/7 for information, support and resources.
Call the office line at 909-623-4364 during office hours to schedule an appointment for services and/or for resource referrals.