Pediatric Dentistry • Dental • Restorative Dental Care • Dentures • Preventive Care
The East Valley Dental Clinic provides a full range of dental services: preventive practices such as examinations, radiographs, cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments; restorative services such as fillings, crowns, and bridges; removable appliances such as partial and full dentures; oral surgery, and dental emergencies.
- Accepts Medi-Cal
- Accepts sliding scale based upon income and family size
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
How to Apply
To make an appointment for dental care appointment contact the Pomona Dental Department at (909) 620-8088 extension 3105.
Please bring the following:
- Personal identification: a California Driver’s License or Tarjeta Consular
- Insurance card
- List of current medications, including prescription and over the counter medications
- Proof or your income (for sliding fee applications)
- Patients with no insurance may be covered by My Health L.A. or Medicare