Assessment • Individual Counseling • Family Counseling • Group Counseling • Medication Management • Case Management • Mental Health • Substance Use • Information And Referral
Prototypes' Outpatient clinic provides comprehensive mental health and substance abuse services for men, women and children of all ages. Services range from assessment and referral, prevention and early intervention to more intensive services for those with more chronic and serious conditions. Services are offered at Prototypes and in the community and include:
• Outreach and engagement
• Individual, group and family therapy
• Mental health rehabilitation
• Case management
• Medication support services
• Addiction counseling
• Crisis intervention
• Mental Health Wellness Center and Field Capable
• Medication assisted treatment
• Community re-entry services
- Prototypes works closely with each client to make treatment affordable and accessible whether through health insurance, private pay, government funding or other resources.
- Accepts most PPO/HMO insurance plans.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call 909-398-4383 or walk-in for an eligibility screening. Staff can then schedule initial assessment. Initial assessment will take approximately 2 hours.