Primary Care • Pediatrics • Prenatal Care • STI/STD • Family Planning • Counseling • WIC • Homeless • Dental • Disease Management
Parktree Community Health Clinic provides comprehensive primary care to low-income individuals and families. Services include:
- Primary health care, including diagnosis, treatment, medications, and laboratory tests
- Pediatric care, such as well child visits, immunizations, and WIC health screenings
- Prenatal care
- Reproductive health care for men and women, including birth control,/ family planning, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, and cancer detection
- Teen services
- Homeless health care and case management
- Chronic disease management for diabetes, asthma, and other illnesses
- Medi-Cal and Covered California enrollment assistance
- Serves individuals and families at the eastern end of Los Angeles County and the Western areas of San Bernardino.
- Accepted insurances include: Healthcare LA IPA (LA Care, Anthem, Health Net and others), Inland Emipre Health Plan (IEHP Direct and AlphaCare), FamilyPACT, Covered California, and My Health LA.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
How to Apply
Call your preferred location to schedule an appointment. You must provide:
-Insurance information, if applicable
Uninsured patients will receive assistance in applying for health coverage. For those ineligible for insurance, sliding scale payment may be an option.