Career Counseling • Computer Lab • Job Search Assistance • Resume Writing • Financial Management • Job Readiness
Goodwill Southern California WorkSource and Career Resource Centers bring job seekers and employers together in one place. Employers receive assistance finding candidates and screening prospective employees, and career seekers receive assistance in the following areas:
- One-on-One Career Counseling
- Job Search Strategies
- Access to Computer, Internet, Phone, Fax and Copier
- Resume Writing
- Computer and Skills Training
- Interview Workshops
- Financial Management
- Access to Community Resources
- Text Books, Bus Passes, and other Work Tools
- On-the-Job Training Opportunities
- Career Development and Job Leads
- All welcome!
- This service is free
How to Apply
No appointment required!
Walk-in for services. Some activities and events require sign-up. Call 909-242-7999 or stop by for details.