Legal Assistance • Child Support Assistance
The Pomona Self-Help Center provides various legal assistance. Legal assistance can be provided in family law issues including divorce, paternity and child custody and visitation. The service also provides help filling out forms for people who want to represent themselves in court. The following services are provided:
- Family Law: Divorce, Paternity
- Domestic Violence
- Housing Law: Landlord/Tenant
- Other Civil Matters: Civil Harassment,
- Name Change
- No eligibility requirements apply.
- Service is available to anyone, regardless of income or residency.
- This service is free
How to Apply
Call 909-620-3150 between 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. M-F to obtain information about how and when to receive assistance with child support and spousal support matters. Caller will receive instructions about what documentation to bring.