Substance Abuse Services • Residential Treatment • Family Support • Women's Services
The Residential Treatment Program provides residential, drug and alcohol treatment along with parenting, vocational and educational training for women over the age of 18. Extensive programming is available for children, including mental health counseling, child care services, and prevention programs. Group counseling is also available for extended family members.
- For adult women age 18 and older.
- Women can bring up to two children (10 years old and under).
- Most insurance plans are accepted (call to verify).
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
- Medicaid accepted
- Private insurance accepted
- Accepts women
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Individuals may call the Admissions Department at 909-634-2950 to begin the intake process.