Child Care Assistance • CalWorks
Helps pay for child care services in order to ease the transition from welfare to work and self-sufficiency for parents who participate in county-approved work, school, or job training activities.
- Families may receive child care assistance through CalWorks if on cash aid and for two years after that.
- Subsidized childcare services are available for children 6 weeks to12yo.
- Services are provided for Pomona residents in zip codes 91766 to 91768.
- This service is free
- All genders welcome
- Children accepted
How to Apply
The following eligible CalWorks recipients will be referred to program.
- Parent is currently receiving aid and participates in approved training or work activities.
- Parent who previously received aid and currently participates in approved training or activity and meets income guidelines.
- Parent who has received the eligible 24 months of aid and is still employed or in school.