Optometry Services • Eye Glasses • Contacts • Eye Examination
The Eye Care Institute offers a full range of treatments and services,including primary and highly specialized eye care for all ages. Visits are generally longer than they would be at a private optometry practice because patients are served by faculty-supervised students, but the costs are generally significantly lower.
- Primary eye care for all ages
- Prompt care for urgent issues
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of eye health problems and ocular complications
- Ocular disease treatment
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Specialty Contact Lenses
- Computer Vision Therapy
- Vision Therapy Services/Special Needs Populations
- Diabetic Eye Disease Management
- Full-service optical department with a vast selection of glasses, contact lenses, sports eyewear, and sunglasses
Click here for service details.
- The following insurance plans are accepted:
- March Vision
- Optimum Health
Please check with office for other plans not listed above.
- Services provided on a sliding scale
- Medicaid accepted
- Medicare accepted
- Private insurance accepted
How to Apply
Call (909) 706-3899 for an appointment. Must have the following information available: name, date of birth, contact number, insurance information and reason for call.
The Eye Institute staff will screen patient for all available insurance coverage. If patient has no accepted insurance coverage, sliding scale fees are available to qualified patients. Sliding scale patients must provide proof of household income either through past pay stubs or previous year's income taxes.