Medication Management • Family Support • Case Management • Transitional Housing • Mental Health • Substance Use • Residential Treatment • Crisis Intervention
BRIDGES' residential programs focus on fostering independent living skills, development of community integration, and wellness. Each program provides a structured and staff supervised setting with an emphasis on social rehabilitation and restoring independence. Programs specialize in the treatment of mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Residential services include:
- 24-hour care and supervision
- Up to 12-18 months stay (Medication management
- Mental health services (treatment planning, therapy both group and individual)
- Family Support
- Substance Abuse Recovery Support
- Peer Mentoring
- Social Rehabilitation (daily living skills, independent living skills, leisure and occupational activities)
- Community Linkage
- Crisis Management
- Case Management
- Vocational & Educational assistance
- Housing and Benefits assistance
- For individuals age 18-59 years old with diagnosis of psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Medi-Cal and SSI only
- Medicaid accepted
- Adults accepted
How to Apply
Contact Intake Coordinator at 626-350-5304, ext. 523 or by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the intake process.
Referrals are accepted from a variety of community sources. All BRIDGES programs are voluntary.